Step for Bulgaria is announcing an internship program for the following possitions: a comunication and making events intern and a making projects intern. The job is very interesting and it gives an opportunity for a future development in the sphere of the non-profit organisations. Furthermore, the work time is flexible. As for the foreign students who are willing to work with us, they can be paid by the Erasmus + program.
Obligations and responsibilities:
1. To take care of the fondations’s profils in the social networks(Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn)
2. To create a comunnication strategy and a map for the broadcasting of the upcoming events
3. To be in contact with the new candidates and to keep in touch with the volunteers who are currrently working with us
4. To take care of the the documents in the records of our volunteers.
1. Skills for working with people with different social eperience
2. A good english level
1. An opportunity for a real practical experience
2. A flexible working time
3. Our interns will recive a sertificate for their experience here.
4. Please, pay atttention that the possition is for volunteers for this moment
The candidates shall send a short motivation letter and a CV on our e-mail adress: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A duration of the internship program – 1-3 months, Sofia
Work time: Flexible work time which makes the possition siutable for students and people who are working in shifts.